Brooke’s Status Report – 3/23/24

This week, I made some changes to the prototype design and final design. I worked out the location and setup of all of the electronics in the device and determined the final size of the device and how we could get it. One of the priorities I have had with the device is to make it around as thick as a normal doormat, and with the finalized design of the prototype being under 15mm thick, I believe we have accomplished that.

Although the design of the final board and prototype have been going great, as with the building of it, the firmware end has not been going so well. I have been running into trouble getting the device functional and struggling a bit with the code. All that said, once I get past the speed bump of its functionality, coding the game part won’t be much of an issue.

That being said, next week is when I plan to finish the board prototype itself and finalize the code so that everything is ready for demo day. There is no room for delay, though, as the demo is coming up very soon.