Kumar Status Report 4/22

Not much to report this week – Alejandro and I tried making the pdf download feature work with jspdf and another library, but it isn’t working with various import and JavaScript errors.

For now, we’ve moved onto testing as we are able to print out the music notes on the webpage. I downloaded some sheet music and played it through an audio app. We’re now in the process of running this through our app to test our accuracy percentages. There are some file issues that we are trying to resolve.


Given that we’re just doing testing and refining for the next couple weeks, I would say I’m on track with our status as a group.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *