Alejandro’s Status Report for 4/29

During this week, I have been focusing on testing. This involved for example testing SNR threshold values. For example, I added white noise to audio signals and saw how the output of the transcription changed as I increased the amount of noise added. It seems like the SNR being set to 60dB seems to be a good value because if we go below that then the transcription sheet’s pitch accuracy definitely will fall below our 95% requirement. I also tested the rhytm and pitch accuracy on simple songs and it seems to meet our requirements. However, on more complex songs with varying tempos it might not be as accurate. 


We should be on track, for next week it is mainly going to involve working on the papers and the poster and getting everything ready for demo day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *