Jananni’s Status Report 4/24

1.  This week I first worked on including the classification that if a driver’s eyes are pointed away from the road for over two seconds then the driver is classified as distracted.  In order to do this, I first took the computed direction values of the eyes and if the eyes are pointed up, down, left or right for over two seconds, I send an alert.  After committing this code, I worked on changing our verification and testing document.  I wanted to include the Prof’s recommendations about our testing to not take averages of error rates because this implies we have a lot more precision that we actually have.  Instead I recorded the number of total events that occurred and the number of error events.  Then I took the total number of errored events for all actions and take the percentage.  Now I am working on looking into research for our simple UI interface to integrate it with what we currently have.
  2. I am currently on track with our schedule.  We wrote out a complete schedule this week for the final weeks of school, including the final report and additional testing videos.
  3. This week I hope to finish implementing the UI for our project with Adriana.