Jananni’s Status Report for 05/08

1. What did you personally accomplish this week on the project?  This week we focused on fine-tuning our project.  I focused on playing around with some thresholding variables so that our classification is slightly better.  But this was given one lighting condition so I need to test with different lighting conditions.  After this, we built the case for our device.  We used a Kleenex box and placed the Jetson board inside.  I cut out the cardboard so that it was usable positioned the camera such that it is not too intrusive for the driver.  Once we complete putting the device together, Evann and I tested the project to make sure everything was still working.  Meanwhile, we also started writing a script for our video including what shots we wants with which voiceover.  Evann and I also played around with the screen direction in order for the device to fit well in the car.  Once we completed this, we took our device out to the car to film clips for our video.
  2. Is your progress on schedule or behind?  We are currently on track with our schedule.
  3. What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?  Next week we should complete our Public Demo and work on our Final Report.