Nish Status Report

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or
photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I tried to work on soldering the glove fully so we would be able to show it. It did not work, as I am really bad at soldering, and soldering a flexible protoboard is terrible. I spent a long time doing it and then at the end snipped the whole thing and have asked to order a new arduino because I ruined it pretty badly. I spent a long time trying to desolder it but then figured we have the budget anyway.

^^ failed soldering that was painstaking.

” Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is currently behind. To catch up, I will have the full integration between the apps done tonight and have the Python interpreter in the package tomorrow.

” What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

This coming week, on Tuesday I will have the two halves of the app merged, and on Friday I would have gotten all the Python code for the CV running in the App. We recognize that there may be a delay with the frame processing, but hopefully the interpreter will still run in under 100 ms.