Caroline’s Status Report for 4/29/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or
photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This past week, I worked on assembling the gloves to the wrist strap that we ordered. This involved fully soldering the wires and resistors to the flexible breadboard, as well as connecting the battery pack to the gloves. Currently, everything is taped down because we want to verify that all of the components work seamlessly together before securing them down.

In these photos, it may appear that the gloves don’t fully fit my hand, but that is because these gloves are designed around Nish/Lee’s hands, which are slightly larger than mine.

In addition, I was able to fully send pressure values over Bluetooth, which can be received by the interface: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19v-FNZ2IqrRwa5q09mDdh1ZcA8WSYXcP/view?usp=sharing

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is slightly behind schedule because I hoped to produce both gloves by the end of the weekend. I will be working a lot on Monday to catch up to where I wanted to be.

This next week, I will be finishing up the gloves and working closely with Nish to execute all of our tests and verifications.