Bethel’s Status Report for 4/29/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).  

Since pivoting from Puppeteer, I have been able to dynamically track the remaining three in-game actions of low health, getting hit by a small enemy and getting hit by a large enemy synchronously with the forceful jump action. Moreover, I had also managed to create the frontend for the motor intensity bar. 

This week I have successfully developed the backend of the motor intensity bar, which allows the user to dynamically send their motor intensity preferences to the motor and light code for the haptic suit via our Node JS server.  

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?  

My progress is on track given the fact that I have managed to finish building the backend for the motor intensity bar before the start of demo week. Furthermore, I am going to push to complete my team’s project poster, video and final paper within finals week.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

This week I plan to help my team create our project video and poster prior to our TechSpark Demo, while attempting to establish a wireless connection with the Arduino WIFI Rev.