Jananni’s Status Report for 2/27

This week I primarily focused on working on the Proposal Presentation.  I was prepared to go on Monday but because the order was randomized I ended up practicing some more before my turn on Wednesday.  For the presentation, I made sure to question every on the slides as the professors would and asked for reasoning for every single requirement so I could explain thoroughly during my presentation.  I also did any additional research required for the introduction and spent some time practicing to myself.  After the presentation, I wrote down all the tips and suggestions people had so we could improve our design as needed.  I also ordered the main parts we would need (specifically the Jetson Xavier and the camera) so that we could start testing soon.  We are currently on schedule as we planned to order critical material by this week.  This next week, I hope to order the remaining material and receive the critical parts.  From there we can start testing the facial detection on the board next week.