Ray’s Status Report for 12/09/2023

The past week has been the final presentation week. I mainly focused on working with creating the slides with my team and filling out the final presentation reviews. I had a great time learning about all the useful and fun systems the other teams created.

Besides the final presentation, we had discussions among ourselves about the testing plan and real-world application of the application. We did some analysis on the data Jerry collected and checked how supportive the tests will be for showing the effectiveness of our system.

We also created the poster for next Monday’s public demo, which we believe will be a good opportunity to show case our application and collect some good user testing data. I managed some of the formatting and layout process for the poster.

Overall, we have completed all the functional implementations for the project. We are well on track finalizing our project, and for next week, I’ll work on the public demo and the final report, wrapping up the project as smoothly as possible.