Hongzhe’s Status Report for Week 11/18/2023

For this week, we are trying our best to finalize all the functionality portion of the project given there is no scheduled task from the course schedule.

Personally, in charge of integration, I did a lot of communication all over the team to finalize the details for each part. We came up with the idea that since users need more distance in order to be fully captured by the built-in camera (assuming they are not buying another one), the training screen needs to be reformatted so that all visual data could be better seen. Thus, I manually reprocessed all the reference poses. At the same time, I was able to work with Ray to finish the settings page, where we use scroll bars to control setting parameters such as pre-train hold duration etc. I am working on a different logic for the training page and get front support with Ray to change the way users start and end the training/instruction procedure, avoiding redundant position changes to access their PC.

For the next week during Thanksgiving, we will try our best to finish the application and move on to schedule interviews and start organizing verification.