(10/25) Weekly Status Update: David

This week was very exciting for me. In addition to working out some major kinks in my wifi connectivity, I was finally able to connect to Jeffrey’s test server that was set up on the RPi4. From there, it was only a little while longer before Jeffrey and I fleshed out the full protocol for how my device would transmit information to the server as well as the server’s response. On my Nucleo board, I was able to successfully use the wifi breakout to gather the full list of APs detected in its scan as well as send this information to the server. In addition, I started porting the code over to the GEMMA M0, since that is the final product and I had been testing on the Nucleo since the debug interface is much cleaner there. I’ve gone ahead and soldered the debug pads on the GEMMA so that I can flash the new firmware. This coming week will start off by porting the code to the wearable and testing out low power modes. As a reach goal, I want to be able to go ahead and set up the interrupts required that would trigger the entry and exit into low power modes.