In week 4,  my objective is to deliver the proposal document, presentation, and finalizing a Gantt Chart for the entire project with the help of our team.

For the proposal document, we defined the use cases, scenarios and flow charts,  initial sketch for physical form, requirements, technical challenges, Solution approaches, Testing, Verification, Metrics, and our division of labor, including the Gantt chart schedule.

For presentation, I helped deliver the presentation on behalf of my team on Sep 16th. Although went overtime a little bit, people were really passionate about the project and we are happy that we picked on developing this project for capstone and we think it is going to be a challenging yet super fun project. After the presentation, we received some feedback from professors and peers and our biggest challenge would be refining the requirements for IR MAN in the following weeks.

According to Gantt chart, I am still on schedule to this week. Also, I created this Gantt chart to keep the team in check for progress and meeting milestone requirements.

Deliverables Next Week

Start on drafting design documents and start RPi-IR control MVP.