Goran Goran’s Status Report – 4/23/22

For this week again our group was putting the finishing touches on our complete project, but we also have the final presentation coming up next week so a significant portion of our time has been dedicated to that. On the finishing touches side of our project, I have finished writing a script for our operators view or dozens of cars being rerouted at the same time. I have ported all of the information of all these possible routes for the cars, and run it through a few simulations. A case where routes are picked entirely randomly. the first route is picked. and a “best” version where the route with the least overlap is picked. Now I am just deciding how the best way to present this data is, whether it be graphical or what not. I am also in charge of doing next weeks presentation, so I have been making sure that I have an intimate understanding of all aspects of our project, including the portions I was not directly responsible. We are now starting to make our powerpoint and should have that done by Sunday night. Everything seems to be on track, I am excited to present everything we’ve accomplished so far!