Team AC Weekly Update 3/31/2019

Austin and Chris have been working with the physical components of the electronics, namely the Raspberry Pi and the senors and magnets. Hopefully we’ll have some circuit read for our demo this upcoming Wednesday.

I’ve been mostly thinking about high level software architecture. I don’t think writing the game loop from scratch is the correct way to go, so I’ve elected to take a full fledged application and modify the inputs to our needs.

Risks

The biggest Risk is still integration. Personally, I’ve spent more time researching than developing in order to ensure that our software architecture is in as best of a place as possible. Austin has worked around the lack of circuit components in order to make progress in constructing the circuit and interacting with the Pi.

There’s been minor changes in the circuit components. The most major changes have been my numerous decisions on the software side. There’s a risk of analysis paralysis on my end, so by the demo Wednesday I’ll have to have a decision nailed down.

Changes to Schedule

None at the moment. We’re roughly on track baring any catastrophic miscalculations.