Sun A’s Status Report for March 25th

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week, I spent most of my time trying to figure out how I was going to build the hardware system for the upcoming demo. I am planning on building a full octave system with the possibility of playing 4 actuators simultaneously. As of now, I CAN play 4 actuators but I can’t seem to control them individually. Also, in the process of implementing this, I burned out 4 of the actuators so will have to order more for future use… (I will be going back to Tech Spark to figure out the individual control tomorrow though).

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

So far, it’s going fine. I think I might be on a time crunch if I can’t figure out why my actuators are controlled by one signal by tomorrow though.

First, I would like to finish building the full octave system by Wednesday. And, then I can focus on building a mounting system.