Erik Feldmann Status Report for 04/22/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I spent most of my time improving the look of the webApp. Using HTML combined with CSS I was able to greatly improve our website design, allowing for a much more modern look. I had to spend a great deal of time learning CSS, as I had never used it for a project before. I added a background image for every page, as well as stylizing the basic fonts seen throughout the website, trying to personalize the site and give off modern golf flare.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I believe our progress is right on schedule. The bulk of the project is complete, we just need to finish printing new balls, laying down the felt, and installing the RFID scanner underneath the course. Since all of our integrations are basically finished, I believe the final steps of the project should be easily completed in the last few weeks we have before our presentation.

I plan to integrate a graphic display for each hit in the webApp, instead of a pure numbers format. I also plan to help install the official golf ball cup and “grass” on our course, to complete it.