Erik Feldmann Status Report for 04/29/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I continued my focus on the front end of the WebApp. My goal was to integrate some JavaScript to allow for certain player’s data to not be shown depending on previous data inputted on the start screen. Since currently all three players data is shown regardless of how many names you enter. This proved to be harder than I expected, as my experience with JavaScript is very limited. However I am confident that I will get everything working by demo day.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

Progress is on schedule. If needed, everything works to the point that we could demo today. However there are plenty of last minute things we would like to nail down this upcoming week.

I plan to complete the overhaul of the front end this week, completing successful JavaScript integration. I also plan to help finish beautifying the course. Laying out the felt, putting on some finishing touches, some supports etc.