Nish’s Status Report 3/25/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week, we met a few times to discuss our progress. I was working on the interface mainly. I started to build the kivy app. I built it in separate parts and working on integrating these features together. Below is a screenshot of some of the output with configured Camera properties to run a square on our  We will only be able to test this once we wrap it in Xcode (the next step).  Individually, we are able to access the Camera and the speakers with our code We also test our Arduino Nano to make sure it can send connect to our iPhones.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

Yes, I think we are on track at this point. For our interim demo, we will be showing our CV algorithm. As long as I continue to make progress, we might even be able to integrate our CV into the interface before the demo date.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week

On Monday, I will be able to show the Kivy interface with the speakers, camera, and BLE transmission working. After that, by Friday I hope to create the calibration screen, and then work on hiding the camera as we begin to create the keys interface will using CV in the background.