Caroline’s Status Report for 4/1/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week, I finalized the orders for the pressure sensors. I also started to work on the Xcode interface. With Nish’s help, I was able to deploy a sample test code onto my phone from my laptop on Xcode. I found a video online that walks me through how to communicate with the Arduino Nano BLE and started to create a file that would be able to receive Bluetooth information from the Arduino Nano BLE. 

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I think that our overall project is on schedule, but I am currently a little behind on my work. I had a very busy week but will be putting in more work next week to get back on track.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week

Next week, I will focus on being able to receive and communicate information with the Arduino Nano BLE. In addition, if we receive our pressure sensors next week, I will be assembling together the circuit for the gloves.