Caroline’s Status Report for 3/11/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

In the past week, I worked with the rest of my group to finalize our design report document. I was originally tasked to design the PCB that would connect the pressure sensors with the Bluetooth and microcontroller, but we changed our design to use the Arduino Nano BLE instead. So, in the past week, I helped research the documentation behind the Arduino Nano and how to best connect it within our system. I helped draw up an example diagram of how to best implement the gloves so that when our Arduino Nano BLE arrives, I can quickly assemble them together so that we can test them as quickly as possible.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

Currently, I believe that our progress is on schedule. We have shifted our GANTT chart to account for our spring break. We will begin the bulk of our project when we return from spring break.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

In the next week, I hope to research and download XCode and write a dummy file to test my abilities and the different functionalities that XCode has. In addition, if our Arduino Nano BLE arrives, I will be assembling the components on the gloves.