Korene’s Status Report 3/18

This week completed ethics assignment and the 3D housing design in solid works. Unfortunately, this proof does not have screenshots because I had forgotten to take them, but the files are in Box.

It was necessary to spend a while on refreshing solid works knowledge and relearning some shortcuts. I used these tutorials for guidance on snap fit joints and splitting parts

Completing the 3D housing base was relatively simple overall, however, I followed the tutorials above to ensure it would be a smoother process. Still in the progress of making the joints as there are some issues with the joint sketch and extrusion of it. Printing out the joints will also be a different thing as we will have to edit the spacing a few times to ensure a smooth fit.

We also received the inductive charging kit so next week I plan to get a prototype of inductive charging with Zhejia next week as well.

Currently this is good progress made, not stuck on thinking about what parts to buy and we can continue working towards the goal.