David’s Status Report for 4/22/2023

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

I set up gravity subtraction on the glove module using a Madgwick filter and through various manipulations with quaternions. Now, the acceleration should be just from the movement and not from gravity. I was able to confirm that the acceleration at rest is 0 and that when the circuit is moved along a specific axis, only that axis experiences significant increases in acceleration.

I also worked on testing the battery life of the glove module. I did this by measuring the power consumption of the glove module.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

We are slightly behind in testing since integration took longer than expected. We will be doing testing in the following week.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

I plan to work on testing the system and collecting data to determine accuracy of the system.