Jeremy’s Status Report for 2/26

This week I was mainly working on brushing up on the details of the design review presentation. I also wrote down some responses to frequently asked questions that might have come up in our presentation. In doing so, our group now has pretty much solidified all implementation details and system specifications. I have also started to come up with specific algorithm implementations for our recommendation scheme. It has to include the weight of the clothing, the color, and the weather. I’ve been working on an equation that could use all three of these parameters and provide a correct/satisfying recommendation output.

We are currently slightly behind schedule, but we hope to nail down a lot of things right before spring break so that we can come back from break and get working at a relatively fast speed.

In the coming week, we plan to finish our design report and get it reviewed by a TA and then start working on building the mirror frame when the mirror arrives. We plant to do this at the woodshop or makerspace. I also hope to get a beta version of the app working.