Wonho’s Status Report for 4/30

This week I worked on preparing for our final presentation and presenting it as well. I also worked on reducing the run time for the Open Pose. Originally, our testing showed that it took around 21 seconds on average to run Open Pose on the photo we wanted. I was able to adjust the settings and change the commands for running Open Pose and reduced the runtime all the way down to 4 seconds. This reduced our total runtime from and average of 40 seconds to 15 seconds. Reducing the net resolution of the image being run on Open Pose was able to reduce the runtime as originally we were running it on the full 1080p resolution. Reducing this to 320p, I was able to reduce the runtime drastically.

Other than that, I have been helping my teammates integrate and testing to make sure everything works in the Jetson environment. Our mirror should be good to demo as along as we get the Jetson <–> App working and the UI <–> Jetson working. Other than those components we are on schedule for our final demo this week.