Menu Close

Team Status Report for 5/8

As of right now, since Hot Pot Bot is essentially done, the only risk has to do with the UI.  We have the UI designed and coded, but we just need to test it integrated into the system, so the only risk is that there is no UI.  This wouldn’t be ideal in case Hot Pot Bot makes a mistake or a strainer needs to cook for more time.  This risk is being manages by we have tested it locally, so we know that the code should at least work, and we’ve done research into integrating touch screens with Jetson Nano’s, so we have an idea of how it should work.  If the UI doesn’t work, we don’t really have a contingency plan (at least not this late into the project), and it won’t be the end of the world since the UI is just there to make life easier, not really provide functionality.

There were no changes, we just actually finally implemented all of our designs into what we envisioned.

Lastly, our schedule is on track, and we are confident that we can demonstrate our work well.

I wanted to add some pictures here of our final product, but I am getting some error when I do so, alas.  See our video and poster for final product details!