Samraj’s Status Report 5/8/21

This week I made slight adjustments to the website to accommodate last minute changes in the algorithms and measurements. For the infraction notification page, I added an indicator for the status lights on the car, so the user will know if the check engine, tire pressure, oil level, etc. lights are on. I also added some more visualization for the overall data report to plot the average speed and acceleration. Besides this, I did a lot of testing to make sure the system is working and updating correctly and helped in fine tuning the algorithms. We noticed that there were some issues with the website updating due to the post requests being made in different threads within the algorithms, but we were able to fix this issue by sending all the data simultaneously within the script. Additionally, through the testing, I noticed that some of the infraction notifications were not being sent at the right times or correctly, but I was able to spot and correct these issues. I also spent time this week helping to create the demo video and final poster.