Samraj’s Status Report for 5/1/21

This week I worked on adding final changes to the website. I finalized the notification system by adding a series of lights on the page that will flash when an infraction is detected. This way, the user can see the violation but won’t have to read and get too distracted. I also added some more navigational features to the site to view all of the data. We also were able to receive more the error codes from the car through the OBD stream, so I needed to add a feature on the website to be able to see if any of these error codes is triggered on the car. Besides the website, I helped with the final steps of integration and testing the system to make sure everything is functional before the demo. I helped Reid to design and cut a box to store all the components in when it is in the car.  I have also been running tests in the car to make sure that all the data is being read and stored correctly and properly sent to the website in real time. So far, there don’t seem to be any major issues and we just need to do more small refinements before the demo.