Funmbi’s Status Report: 5/1/2021

This week, I was able to accomplish completing of the integration of my files and one of my other partner’s files, so right now most if not all of our frontend has been completed with minor changes to be implemented. So my final tasks was creating the rhythm exercise using the VexFlow API and integrating that part to the rest of the application, which I was able to get finished. There are a few pictures below to represent what we have so far.

Our application is currently back on schedule, the only thing that can slow us down now would be cloud deployment. I will be starting that next week, and the fears are that some of the third party tools that we have incorporated with our project may make cloud deployment a lot trickier than we expect it to be. However, as I would be starting to work on that on Monday, my hope is that we can identify any errors early and handle them as quickly as they arrive in time for the demo presentation.

Other than handling cloud deployment this week, I would be cleaning up the css of all my past code and to make the code look uniform and match the current scheme that we have going on so as to make the application look more professional.