Funmbi’s post: 4/3/2021

This week I worked on finishing the theory for the user to read to practice the music exercises that I created last week. I had to study a lot of different sites to compile the theory and as well as consider the information that would be important to a beginner. I also worked on fixing the java script compatibility issues when running our program on the Django Framework. So now I have the  exercises corresponding to the lessons on the base template html.

In addition I have worked with Sai on creating the model that would handle the relationships between the user profiles and the feedback from the lessons we create. Below are images of the music theory that we currently have, the css is not fixed.

The progress is slightly behind, but with consideration of the slack time and the extra day in April as well as Spring carnival, I believe I would be able to get all the html pages done in time. I guess I just underestimated the amount of work it took to build html and javascript pages.

Next week seeing as we have the modules figured out as well as Sai’s playback and recording working, my main focus is to work on the pitch exercises so we can integrate those three parts in time for the demo. As well as finalize how we would be storing the feedback, the decision right now is to have a json file, so I would be working on how we would collate the data in this format and also be able to parse it so as to figure out how best to visualize it.