Vishal Status Report 12/5

This week I mostly worked on making sure the UI was in a ready state to present for our demo on Wednesday. The main task that I had to tackle in terms of the UI was the main menu which is used to link the various pages within the UI. I also worked on creating the workout setup screen and settings screen in which the user can customize their workout as well as their profile information. The next thing I did for the UI was enable profile switching and save unique states for each user within the sqlite database. The final thing I did was clean up the overall flow and details for all the pages and made sure that different aspects were integrated properly. 

After the demo I worked a bit with the spotify integration. I have a log in menu for each profile and then I started working on the UI aspect of spotify. This UI will give the user the ability to play, pause, next song, previous song, as well as see the current song they are playing on their device. I have a bit more work to do to actually get it to display but the button logic works properly with the API.

In the next weeks I will be working on creating clips for Albert that will demonstrate the UI and features we were able to implement after the recording we had before thanksgiving. After that I will be finishing the spotify UI buttons and have it properly display. In addition I will be preparing for the presentation this Monday and then start on the design report.