Mark’s Status Report for April 11th

This week, I wrote a helper function that takes a ML model and returns a list of all the layers of that model in the order that they are called in. This took longer than expected as some layers were not showing up properly or in the right order. Additionally, I had to make some small modifications to the serialization of the models since we made some changes to the Transport Layer Protocol. The two changes were changing the size of each packet of information (from any size -> 4 bytes), and swapping the order of the preambles before sending each layer.

This coming week, I plan on finishing up the serialization of a specific model, and then checking that every model that was defined in the file serializes correctly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *