Lucy’s Status Report For 3/9

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours)

A large portion of my time last week was working on the design report. Taking in the feedback we received from our presentation, we revised and finalized our written report. personally did the sections for Use Case Requirements, Testing & Verification, and the software sections for Architecture and System Implementation.

Additionally, I spent some more time working on the web application of our project. I started doing research into databases to see which would work best with storing the information from our bracelet. I also started working on the statistics and visualizations page for the app.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I am slightly behind schedule. Due to the design report, I didn’t have as much time as I would have liked to work on the web app. I will catch up in the following few weeks and make more progress on the software side of our project.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

Next week, I hope to continue adding pages onto the web app, like the statistics page. This screen would display the readings that are received from the bracelet, including the current noise level and the min/max level for the current app session. I will also continue researching and implementing databases to app. If I have time, I will start looking into the bluetooth connection between the app and the bracelet.