Anita’s Status Report for 3/11

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours). 

Much, if not all, of this week was spent on the design review report. Writing this report up took substantially longer than I expected. There was a lot of missing justification that needed sources and evidence, so a lot of this week was bookkeeping and research. It feels a bit odd to be justifying our design so late in the game, but it was very helpful fleshing out the minute details of this project. It was especially helpful for our testing plan 😊

The design review report can be found under “Design Review,” where I contributed to the Introduction, Use-Case Requirements, and Design Trade Studies.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule? 

I am in the feedback generation phase in my gantt chart, so I am still on progress. I will need to pick up the pace though, especially as I took all of Spring Break off. To avoid veering off schedule, I will aim to have the feedback generation code done next week and aim to hook this system up to Kelly’s work the week after that.

Have code stub done for the feedback generation.