Yun’s Status Report for 4/16

This week, I worked on the mirror UI using Electron, HTML, and JavaScript. The mirror is supposed to interact with Jetson and the app. The diagram(Figure 1) below illustrates a general idea of how mirror UI would look like.

Figure 1: Mirror UI diagram

As illustrated in the diagram, the mirror UI(desktop app) is supposed to make transitions from one screen to another based on the app and Jetson request/responses. However, as we have not finished the integration of this part yet, I made the app to ack upon buttons such as “Get recommendation” and “Done”. This will later be updated along with the integration. Here is a screen recording of how the desktop app looks so far.

(raw link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_uZXitU8aZ5DF-yaDiu9o0ppms_jQQFj/view?usp=sharing)

In terms of the schedule, I think we are on schedule, as we planned to start the integration today after finishing the individual parts. Although modular parts need to be more sophisticated, they are all working. I think we can start integrating everything from today, which was what we planned.

Next week, I will work on connecting Jetson and the Mirror UI, so that the UI can act according to the user input.