Yun’s Status Report for 4/10

Last week I worked on categoritizing outfits and coming up with relevant tags. In order to do so, I did research through multiple popular clothing brands such as Zara and H&M that many students use and that sell various ranges of clothes. With the research, I came up with a few tags that can categorize clothings and tags that are relevant for outfit recommendations. The following Figure 1 demonstrates an abstract idea for tags and categorizations. Beside, I did more research on outfit recommendation algorithm, and I decided to hardcode weather based and also color based recommendation based on the color and weather coordination chart below (Figure 2, 3).

I think we are a week behind the very original schedule; however, because the rest are integration of modular tasks we have already accomplished and because we have done ramping-up, if we spend a few intensive days in the project, we will soon be on track.

This week, I will be working on wrapping up the recommendation systems and test it out to see if the result align with our expectations.