For this week the largest part was preparing for the design review. As a team we created a document to discuss the specific features we want and how we want to finalize the CNN. I also helped with starting off the slides so once we have as much research to back our new implementation we could directly move it to the slides. For the design review a created a sketch up of how we want our system to look like. We wanted it to be similar to an actual camera and its capabilities. We also wanted it to be handheld and easily functional. We knew these were very important qualities, and I wanted to convey to the audience what we wanted our design to look like. Also since this week I was up for the presentation I prepped for it, so I could be ready and know what to say and discuss. This was good practice for me and my team members were able to help with a script to guide me through the slides.

Additionally this week I finalized the Jetson Nano system details so I know how to connect the camera to the correct GPIO pins. We recently received our Nano, so it would be great once we can get our camera to connect the two and test the connection and OpenCV so we can start recording. I also looked into the start and stop button we want on the camera system as a whole so we have control and LED indicators to tell us when we are actually recording.