Logan’s Status Report 4/3

Our team continued to meet in Hammerschlag this week to work on our project. We spent more time working on the LED tracking, and on Saturday decided that we would split up the remainder of the project before the demo into individual projects that we will be working on in parallel, and still meeting up on campus to put things together. The LED tracking is still not perfect, and will still need some significant improvements before it can reliably be used in the glove. This will be my main focus for the first part of next week. We completed the vast majority of the soldering, which ended up taking a significant amount of time.

We are running very close to the schedule, and may need to make adjustments depending upon how next week goes.

I will mainly be focusing on the LED tracking component of the project, and working to improve the accuracy/speed before our next team meeting on Monday in Hammerschlag. Following that, I will be helping further assemble the glove and working on the Bluetooth connection.