Arthur’s Status Report for 02/21/21

This week, our team focused on our Proposal Presentation and making sure that all required elements are present. I was tasked with the Requirements section as well as making the Gantt chart for our initial schedule. We did however finalize the tasks, starting dates, and end dates together. This chart can be seen in our team status report as well as in our Proposal Presentation.

We are on schedule for this project and next week we will order all of the parts that we need for our glove controller. As soon as those parts arrive, we can start assembling the glove. Since the glove is one of our main risks, we want to make sure that the glove works or doesn’t as soon as possible.

If the glove is assembled by next week, then we will be able to post a picture. Once the glove has been built, I will turn all of my attention towards testing this glove to make sure that all the parts work correctly. This will be helpful once we code the game environment in order to identify where the errors come from.