Joseph’s Status Report for 5/8/21

I finished the user documentation I assigned myself last week. This includes the “fpgame developer’s manual” and “fpgame getting started” guides. I have included these below. They are also available on the new public repositories.
fpgame_getting_started
fpgame_developers_manual

I split our development repository into two public repositories, one containing just the files and documents the typical user will need, and the other containing source files for advanced users.
https://github.com/FP-GAme

I changed the PPU kernel module as per Andrew’s request. In particular, the CPU’s virtual VRAM now clears upon de-initialization, allowing programs that run sequentially to start up without a modified VRAM. Andrew discovered this was an issue when switching games on his NES emulator port.

Lastly, I began work on the poster, video, and final report. We finished the poster just before writing this report. The final report is almost finished. The video has an outline written for it and a few recordings taken.

I plan to get the report and video finished sooner than later. The video will be my main focus as it has to be turned in by Monday. I have other presentations to prepare for next week, so my capstone work will be limited Monday-Wednesday.