Aarohi’s Status Update for May 2

Aarohi’s Status Update for May 2

I unfortunately was not able to work on capstone as much as I would have liked this week, because I was really busy with projects due in my three other classes. The last one of them is due tomorrow, so after that I will be working on the final paper and assisting with the demo as much as I can, since I don’t have the physical tiles with me.

Functions are as developed as last week, and my group decided that the best course of action would be to leave function implementation as is since at this point of time, the final paper is more important.

I am currently in the process of writing the final paper with my team. I asked Prof Tamal for feedback which we plan on incorporating in our final report.

Since we only have two days till the demo and less than a week until the final paper is due, my team decided that it will be more time efficient for me to focus on writing the final paper and our progress so far rather than continuing to work on functions, also since we may not have enough tiles for our demo to showcase the full functionality of functions. With that being said, we have four days to write the paper, so we are on schedule with that.

Goals for next week

• Write final paper
  • Assist Melodee and Eric with whatever I can for the final video demo