MeeDm’s Status Report for 11/20/2021

Tarush have gotten our pipeline to work. We’ve figured out how to pipe data in between the web app and the software portion, and are now working on edge cases.

Lucas and I also managed to make a (crude) load cell design that does what we want it to do (MVP). It hooks up to a custom breakout board, the arduino, and then wired to the pi. We are then able to read in the data and print it out on the pi.

I’m now working on analyzing the data to find the right “danger level” tailored to each cat. Additionally I’m finding the consumed amount by the cat not only the raw weights.

Lucas has since figured out how to put up readable data to the bluetooth, and since I have connected to the tags before to read other data, we are meeting up in lab today to read in the correct data and finish up that end of the pipeline.

I’m well on my way to finishing up the last few things. That is, analyzing the data and then connected to the tags and reading in values. I’m on the right timeline, and that’s mostly all I have left other than edge cases for the project itself.