MeeDm’s Status Report for 11/13/2021

We demo-ed for this week. Tarush and I have finished figuring out how to communicate between us. I will be looping and checking the tags, and tarush will simply be looking at the files. To make sure this runs smoothly we’ve also implemented mutexes, so that the shared resource (files) don’t have a race condition. We’ve also been working on the characteristics with Lucas, and we finally have a couple done with this.

I still have to finalize the cad design for the load cell since talking to Lucas, but it is ready to print. I didn’t get to a lot of stuff (again), since I also got the covid booster and flu shot all in one go this week and have been sick up until Wednesday. I’ve been pushing myself to work on this, but I will be taking some more of that slack week to get myself at a point to start working again.

I’ve been feeling better, and Lucas and I are meeting today to finalize communications between our parts. By this week the goal is to finish up that portion, to finish up mutexes, and print the load cell.