Mason’s Status Report 4/22

This week I finally got the new camera that works with our Raspberry Pi. This week I worked out the interface with the camera and wrote the software to capture the images and send them over to Rachel’s image detection software. This included figuring out how to instantiate and execute Rachel’s script and capture all of the I/O.

This week I think I did all of the objectives I was planning on doing. Miya has been working on the all of the backend game logic things.

In this next week, particularly tomorrow, we will be integrating the game logic, device drivers, and the detection software.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *