Sarah’s Status Report for Saturday, Apr. 11

This week, we presented our midpoint demo. The demo went well with the visualization of a sound source in real-time. I also worked on writing the existing code into python. Since we found that the logfiles we were working with possibly had errors, I didn’t move on to the localization of sound source since making sure the existing processing worked was important. As I have received new logfiles for simulation, I believe the results will be better shown compared to last time.

Next week, I look forward to doing some testing with the logfiles to see if the output looks as we assumed. If there is time, I will be working on visualizing the sound source.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *