Albany’s Status Update 4 DEC 2021

Emily and I were going to test the entire setup, but upon arriving noticed some issues with STM arduino communication so I have spent this week debugging with the group. When testing the STM I noticed the waveforms were not reaching adequate triggering level for the arduino, Jason was able to fix this the next time he came in.  The two heat-wrapped LED connections failed and so were redone with the addition of hot glue. The communication cable for the arduino and STM was accidentally severed and also redone. I also soldered connections for the turn signaling switch. Jason and I at the end of today were able to get the singals code showing on LEDs and will now work on refining the values in that code for real life.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *