Team Status Update 12/4/21

Last week, we got the system running off of battery power. We’ve added JST-SM connectors to the batteries and the LED power connectors so that we can disconnect and debug more easily. The ON/OFF switch has been connected to the solder board, and the turn signal button has been connected as well. All of the hardware has been connected. The final mount will be printed next week so the physical component of the project will be finished after that is printed.

We’ve been having some problems with the communication between the STM and the Arduino. The GPIO from the STM works, but the Arduino code needs to handle the data more quickly for us to meet our timing requirements. Next week, we are going to test how the system handles and outputs the sensor data, rather than testing just subsystems.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *