Junrui’s Status Report for 2/17

This week my primary focus is to design the web app interface, decide on the functionalities it should offer and set up its structural framework. I have outlined a few pages in our app, including user authentication, user statistics(where a user can check history error rate of each practice song),  basic knowledge about learning saxophone, practice and feedback. Here’s a block diagram that shows my design for our web app, 

Currently, I’ve managed to implement a basic user authentication system that operates locally.  Additionally, I’ve completed the navigational framework between pages, although the content on those pages is still in the placeholder stage. 

My progress is on track this week. Next week I intend to focus on developing the content for our practice and feedback pages, aiming to dynamically display text based on one or two hardcoded inputs. I also plan to begin collecting saxophone fingering charts and images for various notes. Hopefully I can also get the input diagram completed by the end of next week. Below is an example sketch illustrating my envisioned layout for this page: