Weelie’s Status Report for 3/30/2024

• What did you personally accomplish this week on the project?

Last week, I worked on refining the localization algorithms to make it more stable and accurate. I upgraded trilateration algorithms into multilateration. I tested the localization algorithms for the system and make sure that it works fine along the A-level corrider of Hamerslage Hall. The video can be found in our team status report.

I worked with Jeff to set up a more stable and faster network connection (websocket) between the tag and the webserver.

I helped Ifeani setting up environments for running localization algorithms on Raspberry Pi.

Github Repo: https://github.com/weelieguo/18500-dw1001

• Is your progress on schedule or behind?

Based on the schedule, I should still work on the localization part and prepare for the interim demo. It should meet my schedule.

• What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

Next week, I will work on running the localization system on the Raspberry Pi, and also integrate IMU orientations (what Ifeani did this week) with the localization system. Also, I will try to test the localization system in a larger scale and make sure that the tag can detect at least three anchors all the time in a large space.