Olivia’s Status Report 4/27

With one week left, and a new RFID tag coming in, I worked on ensuring communication between the new tag and RFID is working. This entailed creating code to upload to the RFID that can allow the RFID to sense the ISO type of the tag. Due to issues with our PCB, I worked on a breadboard version of our design, as well as currently working on the microphone on the breadboard, as our digital solderpad version on the PCB was not working as we wanted it to. This is going to require a lot of work as we come to demo day, as with finals and other classes while simultaneously working to ensure our final product is up to our standards. This week, I will finish the grind to ensure everything is working properly. This means the final stretch for RFID and microphone as those are the last components that need tweaking and work, as the rest are meeting our design requirements. Looking back, I have learned so much from this project and have dived deep into concepts with flash storage, RFID communication, BLE communication, CELL communication, and PCB design. It was exciting to work on a product that could genuinely help people as well.